Your doorway to ensuring memorable experiences and loyal customers
What is customer centricity and how can it help businesses?
Customer centricity places the customer at the forefront of all business interactions.
Ensure unique, seamless, and ultimately, memorable customer experiences, across channels, touch-points, or systems and devices.
It is through these experiences that one can earn loyalty, repeat visits, and more customers by delivering real value through intelligence.
However, it is not easy to ensure such experiences as the problems of adoption are many. Some reasons could be due to silos of customer data; fragmented or older systems unable to connect and create accurate profiles; inability to decipher customer trends and moods, as well as poor in-house coordination.
Every problem has a solution and overcoming these challenges can ensure competitive advantage, sustainable growth, and brand advocacy, leading to increased customer satisfaction
Customer Centricity Solutions & Trends
◾ Enhance text, sentiment, voice,interaction, IoT and even traditional survey analysis.
◾ It can be used in deeper, more sophisticated ways-things like demand forecasting, lowering churn rates, and hyper-personalization models.
- Companies ensure that customers are able to find answers to their questions using a wide-range of self-service options using Virtual Customer Assistants and Chatbots
- Think with Google states that 72% of people who own a voice-activated speaker say that their devices are used as part of their daily routine
Location Based Services
- Improve personalization, 75% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a company that knows their name, their purchase history, and/or recommends items based on their purchase history.
IOT - connected devices & services
- IOT, backed up by intelligent systems, will provide additional touchpoints for customers to engage.
- Robots can steadily improve and drive engagement in retail, healthcare and transportation hubs.
- Bring concepts to real life
- Build variations as per customer needs
- Bring large products to the customers
- Validate fitment at the desired using measurement capability
- Shorten the sales Cycle
Our Customer Centricity Solutions places focus in-store, online as well as hybrid, right from in-store personalization, product tracking and proximity marketing to omni-channel, B2B, B2C and B2B2B commerce. Within hybrid solutions, we undertake digital enterprise training, augmented showrooms, remote assistance and AR-powered manuals and BIM systems.